Schedule of Events
11 am: Eleventh Annual Costume Parade for Dogs
- Parade begins on Willow Avenue in the Old City
- Parade route winds through the Old City to Gay Street and ends on Market Square
- Compete in these contests: Best Vol Spirit, Best Dawg Pack, Pet/Owner Look-a-like, Best Dog Couple, Most Unique Mixed Breed (Mutt), Best Costume, Best Naked Dog (see contest descriptions here)
- No need to pre-register to compete, see FAQ for details on how to participate
11 am to 3 pm: Festivities on Market Square
- Parade Prizes & Awards for Best Costume, Best Dog Couple, Dog/Owner
Look Alike& more!
- Pet-Related Product Vendors
- $10 Microchips & $10 Rabies Vaccinations
Sit and Stay
Can’t make it to the walk? You can help by donating online. Thanks!
Pre-Registration – $15 per dog
You may pre-register online until Feb. 27, at 11:59 pm. Goody bags will be available for early pick-up between 12-6 pm on Wednesday, Feb. 28th and Thursday, March 1st at Young-Williams Animal Center (3201 Division Street.)
Day of Event Registration – $20 per dog
Day-of registration begins at 9 am. The parade will start on Willow Avenue & goody bags will be available while supplies last.