Schedule of Events
11 am: Tenth Annual Costume Parade for Dogs
- Parade begins on Willow Avenue in the Old City
- Parade route winds through the Old City to Gay Street and ends on Market Square
Noon to 2 pm: Festivities on Market Square
- Parade Prizes & Awards for Best Costume, Best Dog Couple, Dog/Owner Look Alike & more!
- Pet-Related Product Vendors
- $10 Microchips & $10 Rabies Vaccinations
Sit and Stay
Can’t make it to the walk? You can help by donating online. Thanks!
Pre-Registration – $15 per dog
You may pre-register online until Feb 28, at 11:59 pm. Goody bags will be available for between 12-6 pm on March 1 and March 2 at Young-Williams Animal Center (3201 Division Street.)
Day of Event Registration – $20 per dog
Day-of registration begins at 9 am. The parade will start on Willow Avenue & goody bags will be available while supplies last.